Monday, March 20, 2017

New Stencil Shop

New Stencil Shop


In an effort to expand my business (and to satiate the dozens of emails I get about certain stencils!), I have opened a new Etsy stencil shop. Pretty exciting! 


 photo 963ea490-f9f0-4e92-ad72-9016b4a203dd_zpsda2f582c.jpg

This is a stencil Ive been selling for a long time - The "Moroccan" stencil. 


I have a new one now, too. The "Wavy Gourd Stencil"


This is what it looks like: 


The repeat is about 20". The pattern will look similar to this:



This is apparently a very popular "pin" on Pinterest. So much so, that I get lots and lots of emails about buying this stencil. Ive done all my wavy gourd designs by hand, in the past. But, I decided to draw out the pattern, and have professional stencils cut so that everyone can paint their own gourd pattern. 


The stencils are $70/each, with free shipping in the US. I can ship to Canada and Europe, too, I just have to calculate shipping before doing a private post. 


 I hope to come up with a lot more stencil designs for my shop! Stay tuned. 

And yes, I messed up the cute little "stencil shop" banner on the right side of my screen. Whoops! Hopefully Kelly can fix that soon. :)



Available link for download