Saturday, March 25, 2017

NOIR SILHOUETTE

NOIR SILHOUETTE



Shirt - Urban Outfitters (Similar) / Blazer - Mango (Similar) / Jeans - Topshop
Hat - Free People / Bag - Reiss / Boots - Zara 










This outfit was a bit of reaction to the recent dull & dark weather, It is also a fail-safe look which I go to when I am feeling like something simple and something that can give me somewhat of a powerful silhouette.
I adore this new bag from Reiss, it went on sale recently and now I cant find it online but feel free to share a link to it in the comments if you find one - It is small but really ties an outfit together, it is reminisent of the Louis Vuitton bags on the 2015 runways and I had to go for it in black...naturally.
It has left me with a bit of a crush on gold hardware and I have always been a silver-hardware girl so I am liking this new look!

Happy new year!

Sammi x

Photography - Jason Davis 

Available link for download