Thursday, March 30, 2017

Nina Sleep Pattern

Nina Sleep Pattern




Drawn to sleep. Ive been having better sleep of late and counting my blessings. Ive been afflicted with a sleep disorder most of my life and when I was a child it used to terrorize me all morning. By sunrise Id feel rescued. Then I would dread the sun setting knowing that night was coming and it starts over.

This explains why I follow the adventures of a character who shares my malady. I know it so well. But with a good regimen of exercise and focusing on modifying my old stress responses I seem to have gained an upper hand at it, after all these years.

Although Ive lived long enough with it to know not to declare a victory outright. Ive experienced many lapses in episodes over the years only to see them come back with a vengeance.

Drawing helps. So, heres our girl in a rare nap. She looks so tired and likely fell asleep during the day--messing up a job opportunity. I wonder what shes dreaming right now.




Available link for download