Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Year New Direction

New Year New Direction


{source}

Im not into New Years Resolutions. Im pretty bad at making long lists of goals and accomplishing them throughout the year. The reality is, giving this blog a design refresh and new direction is purely serendipitous timing with the New Year. But it was time.

When I first started blogging, it was a place of heart. I reconnected with one of my passions - writing - and made some amazing friends along the way. Now, Ive fallen into a rut. I loved documenting my pregnancy. Sharing home improvement stories has been fun. Its wonderful to have a place to recap events. At some point, though, I lost track of my story.

A willingness to share a story ideally elicits conversation. Opinions come too. Judgement. Support. Loved ones become vulnerable. "Please dont share this on your blog..." "You wouldnt post this, right?". For some time now, Ive been feeling censored. 

Id be lying if I said I knew where this post was going. Or where this blog was going, really. Its going somewhere. I know it.

Available link for download