Thursday, April 13, 2017

New cover art for Codename Omega starring US Army Technical Sergeant Bernard Schaffer Sr

New cover art for Codename Omega starring US Army Technical Sergeant Bernard Schaffer Sr


Codename: Omega has never had a really good cover.  The first one by Keri Knutson was the best, but I just wasnt satisfied with it.  I wanted something special.  Something unique.  I messed around with my meager skills trying to create art for it, but no matter what I did, it never came out right.  
I wanted something special.  Something personal.  Something that caught peoples eye.  
So while I was looking through my photographs and I found my grandfathers US Army photo.  He was really the inspiration for the story, so it seems only fitting that he grace the cover.  I needed it to accurately reflect the book, however, so through the magic of digital manipulation, here it is.  



Available link for download