Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Papers on Virtue Epistemology Epistemic Luck Value of Knowledge etc

New Papers on Virtue Epistemology Epistemic Luck Value of Knowledge etc


My apologies for neglecting my blog! If it were a child, someone would have taken it away from me. I need to get back into the habit. In a feeble effort to make up for some lost time, I have gotten around finally to putting my latest work on VE, epistemic luck, and epistemic value (and other areas of epistemology) up online. You can download them from my homepage at http://jadamcarter.googlepages.com

As most of these are works in progress, please cite only by permission. Also, I am of course very happy to have any comments/feedback on any of this. Feedback is welcome both on this blog or by e-mailing me at j.a.carter@ed.ac.uk

In the meantime, Im stoked to be leaving tomorrow morning for the star-studded Epistemic Agency conference in Geneva...

Cheers, Adam

Available link for download