Thursday, February 9, 2017

Not Easy Being Green

Not Easy Being Green




As I mentioned in the last post, I saw Wicked for the first time yesterday. I have so much to say about what I saw and how I felt that I just dont think I can do it justice yet. I need to process everything and put it into a well-written post, and I cannot do that this evening. What I can do is post this little sketch. Its not much, and it has its faults, but at least it is something. I think Elphaba is a fascinating character, both in the show and in Gregory Maguires novel. I have been trying to draw her for years, and have never once come anywhere close to something that I like. This is not quite there yet, but it is a start. You can also expect more Wicked inspired artwork in the future. Have a great week everybody:)

Available link for download