Monday, February 6, 2017

Nina Chapter Breaks

Nina Chapter Breaks





Grab what time there is. With schedules being what they are and no way to govern a world full of surprises I am left with little pockets of time. This is where Im going to have to learn a more efficient (even better than the last ones) way to get the books out there. Ive talked about a more relaxed approach for a while and it seems Im closing in on the beginnings of one. Ill cross my fingers.

Thanks for the support out there. You all make it so worthwhile. I call the above illo a chapter break, but really, its an exercise. Enrico and I try to nudge our personal projects along with little signs of progress here and there, we talk everyday about the challenges of keeping our books alive as well as progress our stories and drawings. All with just those little pockets of time.

Hope to keep myself honest. Ill post more as it comes.




Available link for download