Friday, February 10, 2017

New Blog Name and Domain

New Blog Name and Domain


Today is quite a day for me and my blog. I decided to change my blog name from a programmers thought into a computer geeks blog. The reason is because the old name is not so relevant with the content of my blog. Thus, instead of focusing in programming-related post, I can freely put anything as long as it has something to do with computer *wink*.
The domain is also changed. I used to use a subdomain from blogger habsq.blogspot.com, but then a friend of mine (yes, even a computer geek has friends) told me that it is better to use a domain of my own. Finding the right name for my blog is quite painful experience. Most of the name I thought has already been registered, especially because I prefer to have a .com or .net extension which sounds much cooler than those with .us or .info for example ;) Ultimately I decided to use the name www.geekyblogger.com which doesnt sound too bad, dont you think so? I used NameCheap to register and its quite cheap since I used a promotion code “ROSEMONTH” (thanks to Qiqinofa). So, please be nice to me and update your bookmark will you?

I will keep my hosting in blogger until I decide that I really need my own hosting for this blog. For now, enjoy my blog!

Available link for download